About Me / Publications
Peer-reviewed Journal Articles
- Sirorattanakul, K., Ross, Z. E., Khoshmanesh, M., Cochran, E. S., Acosta, M. A. and Avouac, J.-P., Predominantly non-interacting earthquake swarm in the Salton trough, California driven by aseismic slip transient and fluid diffusion.
- Hough, S. E., Thompson, E., Parker, G. A., Graves, R. W., Hudnut, K. W., Patton, J., Dawson, T., Ladinsky, T., Oskin, M. Sirorattanakul, K., Blake, K., Baltay, A. and Cochran, E. (2020), Near-field ground motions from the July 2019 Ridgecrest, California, earthquake sequence, Seismological Research Letters, 91(3), 1542-1555.
- Sirorattanakul, K., Engle, S., Pepper, J., Wells, M., Laney, C. D., Rodriguez, J. E. and Stassun, K. G. (2017), Period Variations for the Cepheid VZ Cyg, The Astronomical Journal, 154(6), 217.
First-Authored Professional Conferences
- Sirorattanakul, K., Ross, Z. E., Khoshmanesh, M., Cochran, E. S. and Avouac, J.-P., The 2020 Westmorland swarm in the Salton trough, California as a sequence of non-interacting earthquakes driven by preceding aseismic slip transient, American Geophysical Fall Meeting, New Orleans, LA, USA, December 13-17, 2021, Oral Presentation S44C-07.
- Sirorattanakul, K., Gualandi, A. and Avouac, J.-P., Imaging Slow-slip Events in Costa Rica, American Geophysical Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA, December 9-13, 2019, Poster Presentation T13D-0308.
- Sirorattanakul, K., Shen, C., Huang, H. and Ou-Yang, H. D., Osmotic Compressibility of Colloidal Crystals and Suspensions Measured by Dielectrophoresis and Fluorescence Microscopy, American Physical Society March Meeting, Los Angeles, CA, USA, March 5-9, 2018, Poster Presentation Section L60.165.
- Sirorattanakul, K., Pepper, J. and Clayton G. C., KELT Photometric Observations of R Coronae Borealis Variables, American Astronomical Society Meeting #230, Austin, TX, USA, June 4-8, 2017, Poster Presentation Section 217.05.
- Sirorattanakul, K., Traphagan, J., Cui, Z. and Meltzer, A., Probing Upper Mantle Structure of Central Mongolia using Finite Frequency, Lehigh EES Undergraduate Symposium, May 5, 2017, Poster Presentation.
- Sirorattanakul, K., Shen, C. and Ou-Yang, H. D., A New Technique for Measuring Concentration Dependence of Self and Collective Diffusivity by using a Single Sample, American Physical Society March Meeting, New Orleans, LA, USA, March 13-17, 2017, Oral Presentation Section R17.10.
- Sirorattanakul, K., Huang, H., Uhl, C. and Ou-Yang, H. D., On Determination of Equation of State of Colloidal Suspensions, American Physical Society March Meeting, Baltimore, MD, USA, March 14-18, 2016, Oral Presentation Section A36.7.
Book Chapter and Thesis
- Abdeljelil, N. et al. (incl. Sirorattanakul K.), (2020), The Design of City States on Mars, a Vision from SGAC, In Crossman, F. (Eds.), Mars City States –New Societies for a New World (pp. 431-462), Lakewood, Colorado: Polaris Books.
- Sirorattanakul, K. (2018), Characterization of Slip Behaviors Observed at the Bulnay Fault System in Mongolia, Undergraduate Thesis, Lehigh University, PA, USA.
- Injecting fluids into laboratory scale earthquake faults, James K. Knowles Lectures and Caltech Solid Mechanics Symposium, Pasadena, CA, USA (March 6, 2020)
- Unfolding Mysterious Evolution of Cepheids, Lehigh Valley Amateur Astronomical Society (LVAAS) General Meeting, Allentown, PA, USA (February 11, 2018)